- CPAI (Duration: 5
Day 1 - Cochin - Munnar
- Pick up from Railway Station/Airport at Cochin and proceed to Munnar.
- On the way visit to water falls of Valara and Cheeyappara.
- Check in to the Hotel at Munnar
- Overnight Stay at the Hotel
Day 2 - Munnar
- Local sight seeing (Mattupetty Dam, Tea Plantation)
- Sightseeing Munnar - visit Rajamalai to see the Nilgiri Tahrs .
- Mattupetty where boating facility is available
- The Echo-point Kundale for boating in Shikara type of boats
- Top Station - The border
Day 3 - Munnar - Thekkady
- Check out from the Hotel and proceed to Thekkady
- Check in to the Hotel at Thekkady
- Boating at Periyar Lake to watch the wild life
- Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 4 - Thekkady - Alleppey
- Check in to houseboat for an overnight cruise through the unique back waters of Kerala.
- Houseboat will be your transportation for the day and accommodation for the night.
- Relax on board listening
Day 5 - Alleppey - Kumarakom
- Procceed to Kumarakom, a small backwater village which lies along the backwaters of Kerala.
- With a bird sanctuary overlooking the Vembanad Lake.
- Here you can get a feel of the essence of a typical village life of Kerala.
Day 6 - Kumarakom - Cochin
- Transfer to Cochin, drop at Airport / Railway station
- To catch flight/train