- Deluxe CPAI (Duration: 6
Day 1 - Cochin- Munnar
- Welcome for Kerala honeymoon tour.Your tour starts right from your arrival at Cochin airport / Railway Station
- Kerala is blessed with amazing beauty of nature and it can be seen and you will enjoy all throughout your journey through honeymoon tour Kerala.
- On the way visit the water falls of Valara and Cheeyappara.
- Overnight stay at the resort/Hotel.
Day 2 - Munnar
- You are now to experience the beauty of the green paradise on your honeymoon vacations.
- Local sightseeing (Mattupetty Dam,Tea Plantation) Sightseeing Munnar - visit Rajamalai to see the Nilgiri Tahrs,Mattupetty where boating facility is available.
- The Echo- Point,Kundala Lake for boating in Shikara type of boats Top station -The border.
- Overnight stay at theResort/Hotel
Day 3 - Munnar- Thekkady
- After Breakfast Check out from the Hotel and proceed to Thekkady.Check in to the Hotel at Thekkady.
- Boating at Periyar Lake to watch the wild life.
- Overnight stay at theResort/Hotel.
Day 4 - Thekkady- Alleppey
- After Breakfast check out from the Resort and proceed to Alleppey.
- Check in to houseboat for an overnight cruise through the unique back waters of Kerala.
- Houseboat will be your transportation for the day and accommodation for the night.
- Glide along the narrow canals laced by the infinite greenery imparted by coconut palms, watch the gentle and soothing greenery of paddy fields and the village folk at work.
- Relax on board listening.
Day 5 - Alleppey- Kovalam
- After Breakfast check out proceed to Kovalam
- Lighthouse Beach, Hawa Beach and Ashoka Beach – the three together form the famous crescent of the Kovalam beach.
- Relax on beaches
- Overnight stay at Resort.
Day 6 - Kovalam
- After breakfast proceed to Kanyakumary
- Visit to Vzhinjam Marine aquariam,Padmanabhapuram Palace, Suchindra Temple finally Kanyakumary beach
- After sunset come back to Kovalam
- Overnight stay at Kovalam hotel.
Day 7 - Kovalam-Trivandrum
- Transfer to Trivandrum,drop at Airport / Railway station
- To catch flight/train.