- Deluxe (Duration: 2
Day 1 - Trivandrum - Punalur
- Pick up from Trivandrum Airport/Railway station proceed to Punalur.After refreshment visit to,
- Punaloor Suspension Bridge-Is the only one of its kind in south India.Built in 1877 by Albert Henry across the Kallada River, this huge bridge was suspended by three spans, 400 feet long and was used for vehicular movement.
- Thenmala (Parappar) Dam -Is a centre of attraction at Thenmala is the first planned eco-tourism destination in India, built across Kallada River attracts foreign and domestic tourists with a host of attractions.
- The famous Shenduruney Wildlife Sanctuary is the most important ecotourism resource of Thenmala. This Wildlife Sanctuary is of about 100 sq. km. and harbors large varieties of flora and fauna,Offering several adventurous Eco activities, such as Boating, River Crossing, Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Trekking and Bird Watching.
Enjoy Boat Ride at the beautiful reservoir.
Day 2 - Thenmala
- Palaruvi Water Fall -Palaruvi is inside thick forests on the high ranges off Thenmala in Kollam district. It is near the Tamil Nadu border, 5 kms from Ariankavu. The waterfalls is from a height of 300 feet. This fall is into a shallow pool and is ideal for swimming.During the rainy season, Palaruvi waterfalls is attarctive and normally get crowded by thousands of tourists.
- Butterfly Garden-Asia's first butterfly safari park goes open in Thenmala. The 3.5 hectare artificially created expanse attracts different species of butterflies. The park is now filled with action of winged beauties.
- Tea Plantation-Tea plantations near a stream or waterfall will be an advanced effect of a natural diversity. This places are attracting a lot of travelers world wide.
Day 3 - Punalur - Trivandrum
- Transfer to Trivandrum drop at Airport / Railway station
- To catch flight/train